Mold Proof Prevention
I’m committed to educating locals here in the Colorado Springs, CO area about mold. Around Monument, Pueblo and other cities, many people think that our crisp cool Colorado air isn’t conducive to mold. Unfortunately that’s incorrect. That’s why we offer mold prevention, so that you can avoid having to deal with mold remediation! Choose from low-cost partial treatments or turn your home into a permanently mold-proofed citadel. After the work is done, we offer Mold Clearance Testing to make sure mold can never infiltrate.
- Hot Zone Installations: Treatment of basement, crawl spaces & attics — called “Hot Zones” — including their masonry, plastic, metal, wood, structural framing, plumbing, HVAC, sheathing, joists, trusses and foundations.
- Full Home Mold-Proofing: The Hot Zone Installation plus all living spaces — inside walls, under cabinets, upholstery, carpets and other flooring, HVAC, even door handles and drawer pulls! Our process is safe, and leaves no chemical residue. In fact, we only use environmentally friendly products.
- Additions & Expansions: Customized solutions for your home’s addition.
- Mold Proof Your Office: Everything you see above also applies to commercial properties. Whether you only need a small office treatment or need to get your entire office park mold-proofed, we can help! Our processes are safe & leave no chemical residue. Click here to find out more about the environmentally friendly products we use.
Mold Proof During Construction
What if you’re building a house or other structure in El Paso county, CO? Good news! Now is the perfect time to bring us in. Mold-proofing in Colorado is a tremendous value-add for new construction and with our lifetime renewable guarantee, you’ll have real peace of mind. You can permanently prevent mold in your new construction.
- Hot Zone Plus Installations: Includes hot zones (unconditioned areas such as basements, crawl spaces, stairwells and attics) plus areas that tend to be high-moisture such as kitchens, baths, and laundry areas.
- Perimeter Installations: Includes all areas in the Hot Zone Plus installation plus all exterior wall framing, sheathing, door jambs, window jambs, and plumbing runs.
- Ultimate Structural Installations: Includes everything above, plus coverage of all trusses and joists in the structure.
Call Today For Your FREE Mold Proof Inspection
As Seen On….