If we come out for a Free Mold Proof Inspection and find issues—such as the presence of mold, mildew or algae—we can go a step further and do a Certified Mold Inspection. This is a much more involved process, which is why we’re actually certified in Colorado (Colorado Springs and beyond) to provide this service. We recommend you start off with our complimentary Free Mold Proof Inspection, but better safe than sorry! Read on to learn more about our Certified Mold Inspection service…
The Certified Mold Inspection Process
- The Inspection Our certified mold inspectors take samples of several surfaces in the building, including supports, foundation, wall interior, et cetera. We also sample the outdoor environment around your home to know what the natural habitat is like.
- Third Party Verification Our samples and test data are sent to a trusted third party laboratory to do in-depth testing.
- The Results We walk you through the laboratory testing results, showing which species of mold are present, what their effects are, and how much is present compared to the natural outdoor environment.
- Follow Up Because we are certified as mold remediators in Colorado, we can give you options to remove the mold, and rebuild/repair the structure as necessary to get it to like-new condition.
- We are able to do insurance claim administration, working directly with your property insurance company. This allows you to keep costs down by eliminating a middle man. It also means less stress for you!
- As with all our services, we use environmentally friendly processes, tools, and products to do our certified mold inspections. We use reliable, accurate, and proven third party laboratories to do the data testing.
If you're concerned that you might have mold in your home or any other buildings you own, give us a call! Don't spend your time worrying over it—we can come in and do a free Mold Proof Inspection first, then if need-be, we can do a Certified Mold Inspection.